Monday, November 28, 2011

Cover art draft for Where Magic Reigns

Igor Kieryluk did the great cover art for both my full-length novels (Dead Dwarves Don’t Dance and The Elemental Odyssey). Now he’s working on the cover for the second Tales of Zura book, Where Magic Reigns.
Here is the initial draft. Not all of the elements are in it yet.

Looks great! And I know it will be even better when Igor completes it. What do you think? Wondering who that is with the flaming hand and the dark staff? You’ll have to buy the book to find out.
Joel Palmer has finished editing the book and I just need to get some time to integrate those edits. Hopefully, I can have that finished next week.
I haven’t posted very frequently recently, but I’ve been distracted by work and a very enjoyable vacation, among other things.
I’ve been working on some guest post exchanges with a few other writers. If you’re one of those writers, I apologize for not posting your posts yet. Soon, though! I just have to figure out when to write my guest posts!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing already! The finished product should be fantastic. Good luck over the holiday buying season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I enjoyed Book 1! Looking forward to book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I like it.

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pro Dissertation Writing is here to provide quality Best Dissertation Writing Services in UK to help students getting over the pressure situation.Pro Dissertation Writing is one of the best Top UK Writing Services providing companies based in the United Kingdom. We are offering our dedicated services for over a decade, ensuring to deliver the best quality academic writing dissertation drafts.

    ReplyDelete