Friday, December 23, 2011

FREE book just in time for Christmas: Christmas Riddles

To celebrate Christmas I'm giving away my second riddle book for free! Derek's Rhyming Riddles Book #2 Christmas Riddles can be yours for ZERO dollars! If you like riddles or just want to support this blog, you should zip on over to Amazon and download it. Do it now so you can puzzle your family over Christmas dinner! This is a limited time offer, so don't miss out!



If you like the riddles in book #2, then you can also buy book #1 and book #3. I certainly won't object. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Not being a riddle person - my mind doesn't seem to work that way - I still thought I'd try this, and the first dozen or so (as far as I've gotten) are good. Easy, as you suggest, but good. The linkages work (Yay!). I'll put up a review when I finish it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Christmas riddle book. We went through all the riddles on Christmas eve while wrapping presents. Wife, two kids and I guessed away. Most we got. Some we had no clue. But great fun. Plan to check out the other riddle book at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, thanks for posting a review!

    Jeff, if you like it I sure would appreciate you also posting a review. It can really help sell more books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derek I added a 5 star review on Amazon. The family and I really did enjoy the Christmas riddles. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pro Dissertation Writing is here to provide quality Best Dissertation Writing Services in UK to help students getting over the pressure situation.Pro Dissertation Writing is one of the best Top UK Writing Services providing companies based in the United Kingdom. We are offering our dedicated services for over a decade, ensuring to deliver the best quality academic writing dissertation drafts.

    ReplyDelete